Secret Santa time

2012 Gift

It's that time of year again.  Ian over at the The Blog With No Name, is once again hosting a blogger Secret Santa event.  I neglected to mention this earlier this month, but there is still time to register if you want to get in on it.   (Ends October 19th)   BLUF:  You are randomly assigned another blogger to send a wargaming related gift to (Value about 15BP or $24 US)  In return, someone sends you something.  Isn't it nice knowing you might actually get a hobby related gift you want?

You can post a want list of you choose to.  For me, I prefer the surprise.  My first gift was a set of Baccus Celtic villages and my second some packs of Norman Knights I could paint up as crusaders and knightly order Sergeants.  I was perfectly happy with both.

Finally, great thanks to Ian's wife Cathy for actually organizing and running this thing.

2013 Guft

Comments

  1. Thanks for the plug.

    Cath runs it so I can join it as well.

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment