Orc Hordes




As Halloween is fast approaching, I have also been assembling a special game for my Son to celebrate the holiday.  He enjoys playing with my 15mm Knights most of all, and we created a continual narrative called "The Saga of King Mason" over the course of ages four and five.  When last we played a game in the Saga, lord Mason had been declared King following his defeat of Bandit Kings (my 15mm Samurai.)

Now he will have to defend his crown and castle from the onslaught of the Goblins and ghouls who rise on All Hallow's eve.....

I have already posted the first wave of Undead figures, so here are some Black Raven Foundary Orcs acting as Goblins to add to the mix

1st a big nasty General

And then a horde of Swordsmen and Spearmen.





The figures looked vaguely "Bronze-age" -ish so I chose to focus on using Black, Red and Bronze as the unifying colors.  It seems about rights, anybody that wrapped up in internecine conflict really doesn't have time to work Iron....


next up... I need to finish a couple hundred skeletons....

Comments